Call for Abstracts
For its second edition, Green Food Tech invites its participants to present their work and expertise on the following themes:
• Food systems design using multicriteria evaluation
• Advances in green food technologies
• Waste reduction and valorization of by-products
• Circular economy in food processing
• Issues associated with sustainable value chains
• Processing of alternative food resources
Who can present?
Whether you are from academia, industry or institutions, you are all welcome! The Scientific Committee is also very open to proposals for joint presentations (e.g. academic - industrial).
What are the presentation possibilities?
1. Oral presentation (20 minutes) *On selection of the Scientific Committee
2. Poster presentation + flash oral presentation (2 min)
3. Poster presentation only
Click on the button below to access the form. Once completed, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 15, 2020.
*Proposals must be submitted in English only. However, they may be made in French at the event.
** Please note that all speakers must register for the event.